construction certificate

After development consent has been given by your local Council, a Construction Certificate (CC) must be obtained before any building work can start.

Prior to the issue of CC, the general following criteria must be satisfied:

   A development consent for the proposal has been issued by local Council and is valid.
   All conditions of the consent have been satisfied.
   The proposed building works should satisfy the technical provisions of the current Building Code of Australia (BCA) and
        Australian Standards.
   Long Services Levy has been paid where applicable.
   Council’s fees such as bonds and contributions have been paid.
   For more information, please contact our office and submit an enquiry. 

Make an Enquiry